Friday, June 13, 2008

gah, i seriously have attitude problem.
why am i like that? whyyyyyyyyyy?
why am i making my mom & stepdad worried about me all the time?
why cant i just give her a call to tell her im going home late which only needs less than 1 min for the call?
why i have to make my mom angry all the time?
why cant i just listen to what she says?
why must i make her upset?
why cant i just spent 5 mins for my dog to bring him down for a walk and to pee & shit?
why cant i bath my dog everyweek?
why the things i've promised her and never do it?
whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?
i really have to do something about my TERRIBLE ATTITUDE & CHANGE!
not to make my mom upset & angry anymore!
i promised her that i will change, but i didnt do it. why?
i think this is a very good wake up call for me to change.
watch me, i will change! i really will..